New version of ‘ALPLogo’ program to be soon launched in Azerbaijan“Certain improvements have been made to “ALPLogo” program software, which was developed for informatics classes,” told “ICTnews” online news service the administrator of http://www.informatik.az/” website, honorary teacher Naida Isayeva. According to her, a new 2.1 version of “ALPLogo” program will soon be put at teachers and students’ disposal.
“Some additions were made to the program in order to make it consistent with informatics curriculum standards for the 6th grade. The new version offers wide opportunities for programming. The program allows to work with variables. It is also possible for users to enter a music editor to the program. With the introduction of new command options to the program, users will be able to use many additional functions and operations.”
Views: 1636©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Analysis: New Internet rules will spawn battle for "dots"
- Global software market to bounce back in 2011
- Gartner: Top security vendors are losing market share
- UK health firm signs £1.3m deal for new financial management software
- Suspected LulzSec and Anonymous members arrested in UK
- Dutch study possible Iran hacking of government web sites
- Turkish net hijack hits big name websites
- Coverity software testing package ensures search for God Particle stays on track
- Progress Revolution 2011: IT must focus on adaptability
- French Postal Service Implements Cameleon Software
- Microsoft targets $520bn intelligent device market with next version of Windows Embedded
- Increase in Azerbaijani software market hits 25 percent in 2011
- Microsoft shuffles execs to better manage Windows 8, smartphone ops
- Adobe Q4 profit falls 35%
- Worldwide Database and Data Integration Software Market Expected to Grow 11.6% in 2011, According to IDC